Update by user Jan 25, 2016

Not a *** thing being done!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015

Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department.I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc.

I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my boots. We took the kit back to Macy's. And I've been "trying" to work with Bearpaw about it they had me send photos of the boots to show the damage twice to the warranty dept.

And i get an email telling me to send the boots back to them.And I called the shoe department encore where we bought them and basically getting a run around from everyone

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bearpaw and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bearpaw.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Bearpaw to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bearpaw?

Comments

Bayonne, New Jersey, United States #1326850

Bought two pair of Bearpaw boots.One in December of 2015 and one in January 2016.

Putting the boots away for the season this year, I noticed both pair of boots have the soles cracking. Tried to get replacements under the warranty but they only offer a warranty for one year.

I have purchased 3 pair of Bearpaw boots, two are now worthless.I will never buy again and never recommend.

Eugene, Oregon, United States #1307823

I'm very pissed this is the second pair of bear paws I've bought the last two years and my feet are soaked.The bottoms get cracked.

Everything else holds up.

For the price of these boots not worth it!I will never buy another pair.